We are a social group for trans people in Bournemouth
We are a social group for trans people and are welcoming to anyone who is on the trans spectrum. Based in Bournemouth, we hold group sessions in social settings for people aged over 18. Come chat and chill with other like-minded people! We are a safe, social and supportive group. Sessions can run in local bars/pubs/restaurants as required and may vary.
REGISTERED CHARITY NUMBER: 1175304
Latest News and What We Have Been Up To:
- We are back!We have started running in real life, actual person to person, group sessions again! We are having the sessions outside and still in the Bournemouth area. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us over the Summer. Email email@example.com for more information on times and location!
- Trans Pride Brighton 2019Trans Pride Brighton was also in July 2019 this year and again it was very busy. It’s a very different march with everyone wanting change and improvements to the system. Another great day with great people.
- Pride 2019Pride 2019 this year was in July and I think it was one of the busiest parades ever! It took a long time to get from start to finish. We enjoyed holding up the traffic and receiving a great welcome coming in to town!
- We’re still here, and in the water.Communi-T members have been involved in a research project with Bournemouth University, and we got together in June 2019 to talk about the good and bad parts of being trans* and doing sports. There was a trans artist there to capture what was said, and they put together the visuals below. We hope you enjoy.
- TRANS DAY OF VISIBILITY – TDOV ’17Many trans people know from a very young age that they do not identify with the gender they were assigned at birth and are in conflict with their own biological sex. Researchers now believe that transgenderism has biological causes rather than psychological ones. There is often a lack of understanding amongst some medical professionals, also […]